COVID-19 General Information
To all our greatly supportive players;
This is a challenging time for people and businesses around the world. We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding.
The weather has changed, and the grass is green, and we are ready to open! Once the provincial government allows us to open rest assured we will be ready! When we are able to open, we will operate as a completely hands free customer experience. There will be no “walk ins” allowed or any opportunity to book or cancel tee times via the phone. This is not forever but will be in effect to start the season. Once the restrictions are relaxed, we will adjust our booking methods accordingly.
We have plans in place once the time arrives to be able enjoy the course. Remember social distancing (SD) and good judgment is a part of every detail. Some of the details are as follows;
- We will be offering food and beverage service (even though the clubhouse is closed) via the halfway house. A full menu will be available. Appropriate SD markings will be present if there is a line
- The pro shop will operate from its normal location, however check-in will be with our Players Assistants next to the first tee. Appropriate SD markings will be present if there is a line. We will be using 10 minute tee times, in this case no players will tee off until the group in front has reached the green. Please do not arrive to the course more than 20mins prior to your tee time.
- There will be NO “walk-ins” you must be pre-booked online to play
- Pro shop merchandise will be available along with protocols in place for the current Covid-19 restrictions for retail stores. We will have proper sanitizing methods for our guests through the shop and we will either charge to your account or you may pay by credit/debit but all sales are final and no returns will be accepted.
- Gas cart rentals will be available on a first come first serve basis. All carts will be washed and sanitized before use. Cart riders will be able to utilize our cart dividers unless residing from the same house hold or “bubble”. Cart keys will also be sanitized after each use.
- Club pull carts are also able to be purchased and are sanitized thoroughly before and after each use
- Ball washers and bunker rakes will not be on the course and there will be no flags on the putting green
- Flags on the greens are to remain in the holes at all times and not touched. The small piping inside the hole will allow to ball to enter the hole but remain close enough to the top in order for players top retrieve the ball safely.
- There will be no club storage until restrictions have been reduced
- The washroom at the 14th hole will be open and available to our guests.
- Staff will be sanitizing and cleaning on a regular basis
This challenging situation is quite fluid, and we take the safety of our members, staff, and guests seriously. During the period that the golf course is open, if we feel your safety is compromised in any way, we will close immediately and possibly without notice. Anyone not obeying the rules and guidelines set forth by the Club may be asked to leave immediately with no refund or credit.