COVID-19 General Information
To all our greatly supportive players;
This is a challenging time for people and businesses around the world. We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding.
The weather has changed, and the grass is green, and we are ready to open! Once the provincial government allows us to open rest assured we will be ready! When we are able to open, we will operate as a completely hands free customer experience. There will be no “walk ins” allowed or any opportunity to book or cancel tee times via the phone. This is not forever but will be in effect to start the season. Once the restrictions are relaxed, we will adjust our booking methods accordingly.
We have plans in place once the time arrives to be able enjoy the course. Remember social distancing (SD) and good judgment is a part of every detail. Some of the details are as follows;
- We will be offering food and beverage service (even though the clubhouse is closed) via the halfway house. Light fare will be available. Appropriate SD markings will be present if there is a line
- The pro shop will operate from the back shop area, and check in for your round will be at this point. Appropriate SD markings will be present if there is a line. The 10th tee will now be used as the first hole and ALL players will start from this point. Players will be instructed to wait near the Club until the group prior has left the teeing area, before proceeding to the tee. We will be using 10 minute tee times, in this case no players will tee off until the group in front has reached the green. Please do not arrive to the course more than 20mins prior to your tee time.
- There will be NO “walk-ins” you must be pre-booked online to play
- Pro shop merchandise will be available via appointment, and we will tour guests through the shop and we will either charge to your account or you may pay by credit/debit but all sales are final and no returns will be accepted.
- Gas cart rentals will be available on a first come first serve basis. All carts will be washed and sanitized before use. All riders will be single seat unless you reside in the same household. Cart keys will also be sanitized after each use.
- No Club pull carts will be available
- Ball washers and bunker rakes will not be on the course and there will be no flags on the putting green
- Flag system on the green will be a painted 2×2 pole (stake) which will be placed on each green and moved frequently. Once you have hit the pole, you have deemed to have holed your putt.
- There will be no club storage until restrictions have been reduced
- The washroom at the 14th hole will be open and available to our guests.
- Staff will be sanitizing and cleaning on a regular basis
This challenging situation is quite fluid, and we take the safety of our members, staff, and guests seriously. During the period that the golf course is open, if we feel your safety is compromised in any way, we will close immediately and possibly without notice. Anyone not obeying the rules and guidelines set forth by the Club may be asked to leave immediately with no refund or credit.